Everyone experiences life through their thoughts, feelings and emotions. Many of us however, are consumed and driven by them.
And the sad part is, we think that’s just how life is.
That’s the lie…
The truth is…
We dictate how we experience life…not our thoughts, feelings and actions. The way we experience every situation in life is based on how we think about it. Many of us don’t realize that.
Understanding this results in:
- Having hope that things can change for the better.
- Knowing I have worth.
- Realize my own thinking is the root of my experiences.
- It’s not what happens to me, but how I think about, then feel, then act that is imperative be my health.
- I do not have to take things personally
- I always have a choice…always…regardless of the situation.
- Knowing that people are always doing their best given the way they see things (Seeing the Innocence).